TASKI ergodisc 2000
The TASKI ergodisc 2000 is an ultra-high-speed burnisher with excellent dust retention and stands for proven and high quality in line with rest of range. Ultra-high speed ensures shiny, slip-resistant floors in a fraction of the usual time.
Select a Size
- CE / CB
- Automatic weight balance eliminates the need for manual adjustments
- Easy operation and ultra high-speed ensures shiny, slip resistant floors in a fraction of the usual time
- The innovative air flow technique of the passive dust retention system lead to improved air quality and better polishing results
- Anatomically-formed grip, adjustable bar height and low noise and vibration levels allow this machine to improve ergonomic handling with minimum disruptions to daily operations
- Less operator training is needed as preparation and operation of the machine is virtually self-explanatory
- Storage and transportation are easy, enabled by a foldable handle and movable weight
Specs & Application Instructions:
- The TASKI ergodisc 2000 is especially suited for buffing, spray cleaning and burnishing.
- Ideal for maintenance of stone and coated floors found in schools, hospitals, retail stores, etc.
II (SEV, TÜV-GS geprüft)